Ignore the Herd – Don’t Pay High Prices for Firms that Lose Money:
- “Rule #1: Never Lose Money, Rule #2: Never Forget Rule #1” –Buffett
- Kailash believes many investors have lost sight of the most basic investing principles
- Update to our January CFTC showing total market cap of firms that lose money
- As of 2/28/2021, the market cap of firms that lose money had exploded higher to a staggering ~$6.5 trillion
- “Investing illusions can continue for a surprisingly long time….at a point…the soaring price of a promoted stock can itself become the proof that an illusion is reality” –Warren Buffett, Feb, 2021
Kailash believes the speculative mania below will end much like the internet bubble with catastrophic losses. For investors looking to invest in high quality companies at below average prices please click here.
Want more content? Subscribe now!
The information, data, analyses and opinions presented herein (a) do not constitute investment advice, (b) are provided solely for informational purposes and therefore are not, individually or collectively, an offer to buy or sell a security, (c) are not warranted to be correct, complete or accurate, and (d) are subject to change without notice. Kailash Capital, LLC and its affiliates (collectively, “Kailash Capital”) shall not be responsible for any trading decisions, damages or other losses resulting from, or related to, the information, data, analyses or opinions or their use. The information herein may not be reproduced or retransmitted in any manner without the prior written consent of Kailash Capital.
Kailash Capital, in preparing the information, data, analyses and opinions presented herein, has obtained data, statistics and information from sources it believes to be reliable. Kailash Capital, however, does not perform an audit or seeks independent verification of any of the data, statistics, and information it receives.
Kailash Capital and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.