Based on research from our last paper, the chart below shows there is abundant quality available at reasonable prices – a scenario reminiscent of the internet bubble:
- The first two bars in the chart below show there are many more high-quality firms in the Russel Midcap Value Index than there are in the Midcap Growth Index
- While value investors and value investing jobs are increasingly scarce the opportunity set has never been bigger as seen in our recent chart here
- Kailash Concept’s is offering a compelling reward for freelancers who want to submit stock-pitches [Details below chart]
- Kailash is offering $200 and a free year subscription ($3600 value) for any research note published with or without attribution at the author’s choice. Email us at email@example.com. All submissions will receive any feedback from reviewer
- We are looking to build high integrity relationships with qualified and aspiring researchers, MBAs or folks just interested in income investing for retirement
- Kailash is a quantamental research firm serving primarily institutions and consultants with roots in both value investing and income investing
- Kailash’s tools provide powerful analytics for those interested in everything from sophisticated quant investing to refining a dividend investing strategy
- If you are interested in submitting a fundamental note we will happily share our “Top 100” small and midcap names if you want to use that as a starting point
To our valued readers: please share this post with any friend that has an interest in investing and finance!
Want more content? Subscribe now!
The information, data, analyses and opinions presented herein (a) do not constitute investment advice, (b) are provided solely for informational purposes and therefore are not, individually or collectively, an offer to buy or sell a security, (c) are not warranted to be correct, complete or accurate, and (d) are subject to change without notice. Kailash Capital, LLC and its affiliates (collectively, “Kailash Capital”) shall not be responsible for any trading decisions, damages or other losses resulting from, or related to, the information, data, analyses or opinions or their use. The information herein may not be reproduced or retransmitted in any manner without the prior written consent of Kailash Capital.
Kailash Capital, in preparing the information, data, analyses and opinions presented herein, has obtained data, statistics and information from sources it believes to be reliable. Kailash Capital, however, does not perform an audit or seeks independent verification of any of the data, statistics, and information it receives.
Kailash Capital and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.