High Quality & Income at Low Prices:
- Index mania has sent money into ever larger and more expensive companies
- The slides below show that our S&P 500, Russell 1000 and Russell 2500 model portfolios all now trade at half the price of the indexes while generating 2x – 3x the profits
- As documented in our recent paper on quality and income investing: today is a generational opportunity to buy some of the highest quality firms at a discount to the market
- Our portfolios would also serve as a fantastic place for those interested in how to start dividend investing due to their high yields
- For more information on these portfolios as well as other products and research please click here or email us at email@example.com
Want more content? Subscribe now!
The information, data, analyses and opinions presented herein (a) do not constitute investment advice, (b) are provided solely for informational purposes and therefore are not, individually or collectively, an offer to buy or sell a security, (c) are not warranted to be correct, complete or accurate, and (d) are subject to change without notice. Kailash Capital, LLC and its affiliates (collectively, “Kailash Capital”) shall not be responsible for any trading decisions, damages or other losses resulting from, or related to, the information, data, analyses or opinions or their use. The information herein may not be reproduced or retransmitted in any manner without the prior written consent of Kailash Capital.
Kailash Capital, in preparing the information, data, analyses and opinions presented herein, has obtained data, statistics and information from sources it believes to be reliable. Kailash Capital, however, does not perform an audit or seeks independent verification of any of the data, statistics, and information it receives.
Kailash Capital and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.